Perfect for Your Active Lifestyle.
A thriving community, founded on care and respect.
On our beautiful Pathstone Living campus, you’ll find short-stay, transitional and outpatient Rehabilitation. Pathstone Living also includes long-term care in our Care Center. Right next-door at Pathstone Crossing, we offer Assisted Living and Memory Care in a charming, vibrant community set in a scenic location between Sibley Park and the Minnesota River. Access Ecumen Home Care – Pathstone from our campus as well. Click here to view our campus map.
Pathstone is the perfect launching point for a trip to scenic locations in Mankato. Our ideal location puts you in the perfect place to venture out to nearby attractions for culture, fun and fine dining.
- Feed the animals in the Sibley Park Zoo, only steps from the Pathstone campus.
- Stroll along a gentle walking path near the banks of the Minnesota River.
- Explore one of three local wineries or unwind with a hometown brew at a local craft brewery.
- Take a drive or hop on the campus bus for a local shopping trip.
- Enjoy entertaining sporting events, theater, guest presenters and more.
- Picnic above the double falls near Stone Bridge in nearby Minneopa State Park.
- Follow a scenic trail as it winds through woods and open areas on Red Jacket Trail.
- Take the City Art Walking Sculpture Tour with the Twin Rivers Council for the Arts.
- Attend an event at Bethany Lutheran College or Minnesota State University, Mankato.