The Care Center at Pathstone Living.
A trusted reputation for long-term care and short-term rehabilitation.
The Ecumen Care Center on the Pathstone Living campus specializes in both short-term rehabilitation and long-term care. The flagship Skilled Nursing at Pathstone Living draws on our time-honored foundation of dedication and care.
At our Care Center, we honor and empower your loved one with innovative technology and seamless care. With professional staff on duty around the clock, you’ll have the assurance of knowing we will respond at any time of the day or night. We provide residents with choices that enable them to live fuller, richer lives doing the things they enjoy most.
We provide skilled nursing and complex medical rehabilitation services in a charming residential setting that offers a welcoming front lobby, a large chapel and the Pathstone Café, open to residents, guests and the public.
- Comfortable private rooms with private bathrooms
- Computer, television, and phone access in every room
- Surrounded by beautiful courtyards, nestled between Sibley Park and the Minnesota River
- A vibrant community life with abundant spiritual opportunities
- Tasteful dining choices served restaurant-style in a spacious and inviting dining room
For more information, please call 507-345-4576 or schedule a tour and see for yourself.