Purposeful programs. Superb services. We’re here to engage and care for you with uniquely innovative programs designed to meet your needs:
Ecumen envisions a world in which aging is understood in radically different ways. Specialized programs promise security and comfort when a loved one is facing a health challenge or cognitive decline.
- Ecumen has a strong commitment to purposeful programming to enhance the quality of life of our residents.
- Rehabilitation typically involves a short stay with a combination of therapies and rehab technology in our fully equipped on-site center. We also offer outpatient rehab. No matter how complex your needs, we can create a care plan to help you achieve your individual goals.
- Ecumen Awakenings™ is a nationally recognized program developed by Ecumen care professionals in partnership with physicians and pharmacists concerned about the effects of antipsychotic drugs. We substitute sensory stimulation, aromatherapy, massage, cooking, art therapy and more. Awakenings helps to “re-awaken” many residents whose physical and cognitive abilities have often been masked by an inappropriate use of antipsychotic drugs.
- Ecumen Pathstone Day Living cares for adults with a variety of needs, including people living with Alzheimer’s, chronic illness or developmental disabilities. At Pathstone Day Living, we are proud to create an environment that embraces the whole person and respects and honors their individuality. Extensive health and personal care services are available in a secure setting during weekday hours. Nutritious meals and snacks are included in the daily rate.
- Pathstone embraces an extensive range of home technology. VoiceCare is an easy-to-use Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) that enables people to live independently and confidently in their own home. MedSmart is an automatic medicine dispenser that beeps, flashes and rotates when it is time to take your pills.
- We offer services through Ecumen Home Care-Pathstone so you can live better – and longer – in your own home.
- Pathstone Crossing works with on-site Bluestone physician services to meet the medical needs of residents right in their own apartments.