The Care You Need, in Your Own Home.
Care provided by people you trust.
The care you need. The independence you deserve. Ecumen Home Care-Pathstone provides a helping hand for safe, independent living. We offer therapy, skilled nursing and respite care, as well as assistance with bathing, personal care, housekeeping, shopping and more. We help you live safely and independently in the place you love most – your own home.
Home care is increasingly offered at Ecumen communities, as people opt to stay in their homes as long as possible. Ecumen Home Care-Pathstone is a Medicare-certified agency that has provided home health care for more than 30 years in the Mankato area.
For more information, please call 507-385-4210 (or toll-free at 1-877-251-7992) or click here to fill out our contact form.
Home Care Services
- Skilled nursing services
- RN assessment and care coordination
- Blood draws and in-home PT/INR testing
- IV and wound care
- Medication management
- Foot care
Home Health Aide Services
- Assistance with dressing, bathing and personal care
- Exercise (walking) programs
- Medication reminders
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
Home Management Services
- Housekeeping, shopping and laundry
- Meals and errands
Home Health Technology
- VoiceCare – Personal Emergency Response System
- MedSmart – Automatic Medication Dispenser