Discover Our Nurturing Community.
Come home to choices and caring neighborhoods.
Beautifully tranquil. Warmly welcoming. At Ecumen Pathstone, we’re “changing aging” with new attitudes and approaches to care.
Here you’ll discover a vibrant community, bordered by gentle walking paths, park-like grounds and welcoming courtyards. Pathstone Living offers short-term Rehabilitation and long-term care at Pathstone Living. We also offer Assisted Living and Memory Care just next-door at Pathstone Crossing.
Our friendly residents will welcome you to courtyards and living spaces where you or your loved one can socialize, worship and explore. Within convenient walking distance you’ll find restaurant-style dining, our café, chapel, barbershop/beauty salon.
- Casual fare at the Pathstone Café in the lobby of Pathstone Living
- Delicious choices, served restaurant-style in spacious and inviting dining rooms
- An on-site chapel with a chaplain to meet residents’ spiritual needs
- Dedicated volunteers
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology
- Massage and aromatherapy
- Physical Fitness and Restorative Care
- Live 2B Healthy Exercise Program
- Partnerships with local school programs
- Spiritual Care: daily devotions and church services
- Bible study, fellowship and memorial services
- Music therapy
- Pet therapy
- Volunteer opportunities with Friends of Pathstone
- Lights of Honor is a yearly event held at Ecumen to honor, remember and celebrate loved ones, friends and caregivers
- Volunteer projects with the Kiwanis Aktion Service Club of Pathstone Living
- Weekly volunteer projects – Backpack Food Program
- Faith Walk
- Christmas Lights Bus Tours
- Community outings
- Guest speakers, performers, musical entertainment
- Outdoor activities, Music in the Park, celebrations
- Youth group events and Intergenerational activities
- Games, trivia, bingo, crafts, Wii bowling
- Creative writing and Pen Pal program
- Happy hour, card clubs and socials
Pathstone Living – Care Center
Our flagship Care Center on the Pathstone Living campus specializes in both short-term and long-term care.
Pathstone Living – Rehabilitation
Our short-stay and complex medical Rehabilitation center is designed to help people get back on track after hospitalization or surgery. Our physical, occupational and speech therapists, as well as professional nurses and trained aides, work with you to achieve your recovery goals. With a 5-star care center rating and therapy services seven days a week, our professional staff will work with you to optimize your recovery so you can return home, where you want to be.
Pathstone Crossing – Assisted Living
Assisted Living helps your loved one live with independence, choice and convenience, even if extra help is needed. Our community offers just the right amount of support with all the comforts of home.
Pathstone Crossing – Memory Care
Since 2007, our Memory Care household has provided personalized care for people living with Alzheimer’s and memory loss in private suites with bedroom and bathroom. Ecumen created the nationally recognized Awakenings program to reduce the use of antipsychotic medications in people living with Alzheimer’s and related dementias.
Ecumen Home Care – Pathstone
We help you live safely and independently in the place you love most – your own home.
- Services: Therapy, skilled nursing and respite care, as well as assistance with bathing, personal care, housekeeping, shopping and more.
- VoiceCare Technology: Our two-way voice console unit connects to your existing phone line, whether a landline, cellular network or GPS technology. If you need assistance, just press the lightweight, personal activator and the VoiceCare console unit dials a toll-free number and opens a two-way connection between you and your 24/7 Response Center team.
- MedSmart: Load the medication, set the time and MedSmart will beep, flash and rotate when it’s time to take your pills. Just flip it over to dispense your pills. It’s easy, safe and secure.
Pathstone Day Living
Pathstone Adult Day is a unique place to participate in daily life and activities during weekday hours while the caregiving loved one is at work or taking needed time away.
The Ecumen Store
We supply convenient, quality medical equipment. Medicare-certified.
Catering options for small private parties, business luncheons, graduations, bridal showers and more.
Pathstone Cafe & The Link Coffee Bar by Pathstone
The Pathstone Cafe is located in the Ecumen Pathstone Living main lobby and The Link Coffee Bar by Pathstone is located at Mankato Clinic’s Wickersham Health Campus.
Open daily, serving fresh breakfast options, gourmet wraps, paninis, salads, soups, pastries and freshly ground coffee. A beautiful seating area offers dining for residents, visitors and the general public.
Ecumen is Minnesota’s most innovative, nonprofit senior housing company. From the style of your residence to ongoing learning opportunities and dining choices, Ecumen Pathstone offers a neighborhood to fit your lifestyle. Ecumen consistently earns recognition as one of the “Best Places to Work” in Minnesota. At Ecumen, we believe great people make great places to live and work.
For more information, please call 507-345-4576 or click here to fill out our contact form.