Volunteer with the Friends of Pathstone.
Since 1937, Friends of Pathstone (formerly called Ecumen Pathstone Living Auxiliary) has long served the residents of this caring community. Through fundraising efforts, the Friends of Pathstone raise money to support a variety of needs at Ecumen Pathstone Living. Some past fundraising initiatives have resulted in starting the Pathstone Café, purchasing medical and therapy equipment, beautification of the courtyards, and also supporting our mission.
Volunteering with Friends of Pathstone is a great way to get involved while helping to provide the dignity and respect our elders deserve. Friends of Pathstone has a variety of opportunities available to fit your schedule and interests which include:
- A wide variety of activities from Bingo and card games to crafts and games
- Assisting with parties and other events for residents
- Writing for the Pen Pal Program or our Resident Writers group
- One-to-one visits and walks with residents
- Being a Compassionate Companion
- Special events/fundraisers to support Pathstone Living, such as:
- Scandinavian Experience
- Purse Party
- Cards for a Cause
- Plus many other opportunities!
For more information or to get started in volunteering today, please call Wilbur Neuschwander-Frink, Volunteer Coordinator at Ecumen Pathstone Living at 507-385-4371.